Dr. Michael Kraemer, PhD
- Studied physics at the Technical University Darmstadt, Germany.
- Diploma in 1982.
- 1983 Civilian Service, Darmstadt City Hospital, Radiotherapy
- 1982-1988 Scientific Assistant at the Technical University Darmstadt, Germany.
- Ph.D. in 1988 on Delta-Electron and Positron Spectroscopy after Heavy Ion Reactions.
- 1988-1989 PostDoc in GSI’s IT department:
- IBM Joint Project: Parallelization and Vektorization of Scientific Codes.
- 1989-1994 IT-Manager for GSI’s High Energy Physics FOPI collaboration.
- 1994-now Senior Scientist in GSI Biophysics:
- Development of Treatment Planning for GSI’s Radiotherapy Pilot Project (until 2008).
- Ongoing Interests:Treatment Planning, Track and Nanoscale Simulations.